Sunday, 30 March 2014
Monday, 2 December 2013
We have updated our Android Fire Sprinkler Inspection Software
There are 2 changes in this update
1. Report Condensing. We have just added functionality which gives your firm the option to remove the page breaks before each system in your reports. This was requested by our users who produce smaller reports. It also requires less printing for those using the mobile printers to leave paper copies on site. This option is located in your "Edit Company Profile" section within your KwikReports Online Account.
2. Updates with orders in the que. The automatic update will now be available with orders downloading simultaneously. Your your orders will continue to download while making the update options dialog box available.
To activate the update dialog box, inspectors simply tap the "Download" blue arrow in the orders section after downloading their orders. After install the version number listed in the help section should be 5.5.14
Tuesday, 5 November 2013
We have added a "Theoretical" curve to the flow graph
In the event there is not enough data to print one or the other curve a notice will be shown in the online reports forms indicting the missing data for each curve.
Download the app by scanning this bar code.
Wednesday, 31 July 2013
We have just added functionality which now lets you put the mobile device into audit mode. In this mode you may use the app and server to:
- Have sales use the app to collect data of a system for estimation purposes.
- Collect data during an inspection that is not part of the inspection but will be in the future.
There is no cost to you to collect and transfer non-report data. Another feature added is the inspector no longer needs to review the inspection notes to identify reports requested in an order. Now all the icons will be grayed out for the exception of the reports ordered which will be in color. The grayed out icons are accessible and if the inspector records information in these sections but does not select the option to include it in that report, the icon will still be grayed out but will now include a green check mark indicating there is data in that system.
After collecting your audit or non report items your android device can now deliver that data to your office. There is no cost to your company for doing this as you are not creating a report.
Another feature we have added is that you can now have multiple buildings at one address. Your orders are now separated with the order number.
Download the app by scanning this bar code.
Sunday, 23 June 2013
We are excited to announce a new major release of KwikReports Android Mobile Fire Sprinkler Inspection Software. We have made the first step towards the integration with Google online services by introducing the support of Google Accounts. Another major feature is the introduction of Company Address Books for Clients and Inspection Sites. It makes creation of new inspection orders a much easier process - you can now use "autocomplete" feature to quickly look up a client and inspection site. We have also improved Inspection Order and Reports search page.
Complete list of new features and improvements:
- Use your Google Account (Gmail) to register and log in:
- Registration process takes now only a minute, no need to create/confirm password and email
- Log in process is secure and is handled entirely by Google
- Separate log in locations for Account Admins and Inspectors.
- Manage Company Client and Site Information address books (under Customization menu):
- Maintain list of Clients and Inspection Sites that you can reuse in multiple Inspection Orders
- Access links to Client and site info where you need them
- Admin Google Calendar page that displays combined inspection schedules of all Inspectors (can be filtered)
- Admin can choose to publish orders to specified inspectors immediately or save into database for later disbursement.
- Inspector's Google Calendar sharing auto-configuration - with just one click.
- Admins can now test whether Google Calendar sharing is correctly configured by each Inspector
- Inspector now have their own dashboard to log into where they can.
- Review their reports online
- Edit Reports and report content to synchronize with mobile devices
- Review orders
- Review their schedule
- "KwikReports" Savings Calculator - see how much your company can benefit from using our service.
- Advanced Search & Sorting on the following pages:
- Inspections & Reports
- Inspection Site Locations
- Client List
- More compact Inspection Order form - no need to re-enter existing Client and Inspection Site details. Use the "auto complete" to look them up.
- Cross-referencing of Inspection Orders, Reports, Address Book entries and Inspector profiles on report pages.
- Unicode support in PDF reports, on Android devices and throughout the entire website.
- Mobile device now combines all order info on to one page.
We never charge for upgrades. Please download the new apk version to your Android.
From The KwikReports Team“Inspect NOW, Deliver NOW!”
Thursday, 2 May 2013
By request we have added bar code capability to your mobile solution.
Now aside from the search function in past reports you may now simply scan a bar code to pull up a specific report.
For example. When doing a report either for the first time or a re-inspect, in the "Orders" section you can adhere a bar code sticker in a "Home" location for that inspection. Then scan and apply its numerical code to that inspection.
Once you return to that location go to "Past Reports and select the scanner icon. Scan the bar code you placed before and KwikReports will pull up that inspection in the the drop down list.
KwikReports will now automatically notify inspectors of an available update. Two options will be given 'Update' or 'Later'. If 'Update' is selected, the KwikReports app will go through the process automatically requiring only 3 'Permission' taps.
Download our apk by scanning the code below
Monday, 15 April 2013
We have added a 'Pump Curve Information Audit'. Web interface will now notify account administrator if there is missing data in the Pump Section that will prevent the plotting of the Pump Curve graph. If you get this notification you may add the missing values and update the report or have the inspector add it on the mobile device and resubmit. Once all the information is in place the graph will be automatically produced in the report PDF file above the flowchart readings.